Tuesday, May 3, 2011



todays blog was typed last night on my hubby's iPod as I lay in bed
waiting for my eyes to get heavy! life has been crazy lately! we gave
notice at our apartment yesterday and are trying to wrap our heads
around this move! I wish our realitor would just call us already so we
can sign for the house and finish this long process:) we have half our
house in boxes and are so excited to pack up the rest and load it into
the moving truck and start the next chapter of our lives......in our
first house!!!! hubby and I spent 2 hours the other night in home
depot picking out paint colors, garbage cans, lawn bowers.......mostly
it was a lot of dreaming but it was so fun! it's such an amazing
process and it's been so great doing it with Brian! he is the best and
I wouldnt want to buy a house with anyone else! sooooo excited to
move!!!

3 comments:

  1. how very exciting!! the waiting is the hard part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I just found your blog missy! AWESOME! I can't wait to keep reading and keeping in touch this way. Congrats on the new home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! We're having an open house at our place on May 22nd starting at 1pm. We'd love to have you join us!

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete