Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My day today!



Today was a very productive day for me. I hate to admit this but I had at least 3 loads of laundry to fold and as of this morning I had 5 that needed cleaned. Now at the end of the day, I can say that I have done all the laundry and put it away. I cut both of my sweet kid’s hair. This is the first haircut for Ty other than his bangs. I think they both look really good. Ty looks so much like his Uncle Adam with his hair short. I loved his curls in the back but they were out of control. I took like 3 inches off Taylor’s hair and she looks so cute!! I also did the dishes and cleaned the kitchen. For those of you who know me, you know that I
HATE doing the dishes. I waited until after dinner to complete this task, even though it needed to be done before breakfast. I actually should have done them last night but didn’t. We are in the process of buying a house and got the inspection done yesterday and it passed!!! So today I started packing up all my scrapbook stuff
L Makes me sad to think that it could be a month before I can use this stuff again, however totally worth it because WE ARE BUYING A HOUSE!!!!! I also had some really fun play time with by sweet kiddos! We took all the mattresses of the beds upstairs and lined the halls with them! We jumped up and down the hall to get all our wiggles out! It was really fun!! Tay and I also practiced her letters using the apple lettersJ It was a very good and productive day.



2 comments: