Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 01 - A picture of yourself

1. I am a Christian and I love Jesus.
2. I have the most amazing family ever, not
only my immediate family, but my extended family as well.

3. I could survive on Pizza, Mountain Dew
and Chocolate.

4. I love scrapbooking because I love
pictures!

5. One of my favorite movies is the
proposal with Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock.
6. I have been married to my amazing husband for almost 5 years.
7. I have the all time cutest kids. Taylor 4 and Tysen 15 months.

8. We are in the process of buying our first house.

9. I do not like spiders at all!
10. My favorite colors are purple and pink. However, Tays favorite color is pink and she told me that it can’t be my favorite color too.
11. My favorite brands are 7 for all mankind, True Religion and Coach. Although I don’t have a really Couch purs yet. I have a wallet and shoes (Thanks M)
12. I don’t like rain. At all. And I live in Seattle.

13. I love thrift stores and consignment shops! LOVE THEM!

14. Family days are my favorite holidays!

15. Coffee is also one of my most favorite things on earthJ White Chocolate Mocha any day! Although I am trying to cut back
on caffeine.




1 comment:

  1. Hi sweet friend! What a wonderful blog- I loved seeing you, albeit briefly at the cutest party ever last weekend:) I hope you are well and am excited to see your house soon!

    ReplyDelete