Monday, April 4, 2011

Tays 4!


Sleepy mama! We had such a blast this weekend and I am very tired this morning. Taylor’s birthday
party was so great. She had a really good time!! Thanks to all our friends and family who were here to celebrate my big 4 year olds special day. Tay got so many fun things! R and M got her a Dora sing along book that she is playing with right now and Ty loves just as much! I just asked her what her favorite birthday gift was, and she said “all of them”. My mom and dad went in on a gift with us as got her a Leapster2 and she has already gone through 8 batteries. Auntie C and Grandma A got her a Dora game and she hasn’t been able to put it down. I can’t believe she is already 4 years old! This last year has
gone by so fast and it’s starting to get a bit sad that she is growing up so fast. I love my sweet princess so much and her birthday party was so fun!


1 comment:

  1. So glad we could be there to celebrate that sweet and funny girl!!

    ReplyDelete