Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Hubby is Awesome!


my husband is my best friend. he makes me laugh everyday and fills my
heart with so much joy. God has blessed me so much through my wonderful
husband! Brian makes me a better person and thus a better mom and wife.
he has relaxed me so much since the day we met and I am so grateful for
the selflessness i have observed him show to others which has helped me
to strive to do the same. he works well over 40 hours a week, goes to
school full time and still fills his days off with family days every
week, while doing his homework when the kids go to bed. he is the best
daddy ever too! he loves his kids so much and would do anything for
them! I am so blessed to have such a loving and devoted man as a
husband and daddy to my kids! God has blessed this family very very
much!

No comments:

Post a Comment